[Vision2020] One very last, belated, final, final thing...

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon Jun 12 19:50:45 PDT 2006

Wayne,

We have disagreed on a number of issues since I logged on 4 months  ago.  You
and I have something in common in that we get our hackles up in a  hurry and
speak our minds forcefully.  Sometimes without benefit of  deliberation.  I
wish to take this opportunity to tell you, in all  sincerity, that I'm proud of
how you stood up to the plate and apologized  unreservedly for your comments
regarding "Deacon" James.  When you found  out you'd muffed it you chose to own
up to your mistake like a man.  I have  found myself in that position at
least once these past months, and am glad that  I was able to muster the manhood
to apologize as you have.

Anyhow Wayne, keep it up.  As far as I am concerned, there is no  requirement
that we agree on anything as long as we argue with honor.

Best,  --Tony