[Vision2020] (no subject)

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:11:24 PDT 2006

I just read that the war in Iraq is only costing us 8 billion a month. With a bargain like that who can complain? I thought it would cost a lot more than that to kill off so many people. I think our children and grandchildren will be proud of us for finding this deal for them. I am sure they will be happy paying it off. When you get so much return for your money, you just know your in good hands. I wonder how many we could kill if we borrowed twice as much for our children's sake? I don't think America has ever shown more care for the future generations than we are now. I am proud to be a part of this great period of American history.

How much does an A-bomb cost? Why don't we drop a few of those around and get more bang for our bucks? This conventional stuff isn't very efficient and it is a little on the sissy side of war when we have greater means at our disposal. We could probably kill darn near everyone if we just put our plans together.

James