[Vision2020] Trinidad and Tobago

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 12 06:27:30 PDT 2006

You are a funny guy, Doug!
--
Joe Campbell

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

=============
Joe,

Usually when one says "I Believe" they are making an assertion of fact
at least a fact solidified in their own mind and heart. Sort of like a
confession of faith. Now I, and the "whole world", know that you really
don't mean it.

When do we know that you are telling the truth? And What is Truth?

I'm sorry if you misunderstood my motivation. I thought we were talking
about soccer. I didn't realize that you still believed that every thing
I talk about revolved around Doug Wilson.

My bad!

Doug!