[Vision2020] Ann Coulter Banned

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 11 16:20:05 PDT 2006

Now let me see if I have this straight, ToeKnee -

Exposing (and discussing) local convicted pedophiles on V2020, without
mentioning names of any victims, is considered to be so unethical that it
provides sufficient reason to anonymously (and extensively) boycott First
Step internet as evidenced by . . .

"The Fax"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/fax

Yet, when Ann Coulter accuses four 9/11 widows of exploiting their husband's
deaths for political reasons:

Ann Coulter was quoted as saying:

"How do we know their husbands weren't planning to divorce these harpies?
I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

NewsMax.com campaigning to ban Coulter's book is considered depriving Ms.
Coulter of her first amendment rights.

This forces the question:  Of all parties involved in both instances above,
who has an agenda?  Who is likely to gain financially or politically?

And the beat goes on . . .

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown