[Vision2020] Liberal Moscow (correction)

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 01:59:06 PDT 2006

Dear Arianna,

Will I be allowed to post if I publicly confess that I'm in love with Norman
Loquendi?

I'll even reveal to the blog's readers secret ancient Japanese techniques
for causing localized earthquakes.

Heck, I'd even be willing to post in Japlish:

"Relax and remove plastic wrapper kindly before sausage patty excruciation."

"Babbling brook is our friend, because we rock the baby to the wind."

You can see I'm desperate. Please don't make me beg.

-- Princess Sushitushi