[Vision2020] Fwd: Sex offender legislation

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 18:05:46 PDT 2006

Additionally, shouldn't this guy be at LEAST put in a "half-way" house that
would have in-house counseling (NOT wilson's style) to better supervise him
on a daily basis?  Other states have that type of set-up...not perfect, but
certainly better than allowing him to give us his word he won't do it again
or trust wilson to tell us if he does.

Also - what is going to happen with Jamin?  Once he gets out, is the CC
going to welcome him back with open arms and a pat on the back saying
"That's ok, we know you didn't mean it."?  I didn't see anywhere in his
paperwork presented that states he has to go through any kind of
counseling...or even registration on the sex offender's list.  Is he going
to walk on that?

Sitler is a grave case - but so is Jamin who, IMHO, took advantage of not
only the girl invloved and the family, but the whole church and community as
much as Sitler did.  Is there any way to prove Jamin did not do this type of
thing with any other girl or was she "just in the right place at his right
times?"

Again, I ask is wilson counseling his once golden-haired-boy or is Eric
Burnet or Mike Lawyer?  Is anyone as concerned about Jamin as they seem to
be about Sitler?  If not, why?  How is it that Sitler rates attention and
Jamin does not?

J  :]