[Vision2020] Flip Wilson

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 10 09:36:30 PDT 2006

Greetings:

That fact that a member of Wilson & Co. would repost my "12 Articles for Repudication" and Wilson's flippant answers demonstrates how far removed from reality this bunch really is.  Please also note the few times that any substantial issues are addressed in any of the pro-Wilson posts.

When I was growing up, Flip Wilson, along with Red Skelton, was one of my favorite comedians.  Wilson presumably wants us to take him seriously, so his flippancy does not serve him very well at all.

By the way, Ed Sebasta, an expert on the neo-Confederacy to which Wilson and Wilkins are associated, is a professional historian who has published in refeered journals.  For those who are unfamiliar with this term, it means that the reviewers do not know the name of author, and the author does not know the names of the reviewers.  Joe and I live by the  sword of these reviewers.

I naively thought that the time discrepancy in the Sitler matter had been resolved, but thanks to Terry Morin, it appears that J. Ford has been vindicated.  By the way, I don't think that Jackie Wolff is a Vietnam vet.

Nick Gier