[Vision2020] Bulls Have Rights

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 9 19:20:55 PDT 2006

"Brain surgery" on a bull.

Hmmmm.  It's gotta work better than milking one.

I mean . . . you sit on your stool . . . reach under that bull right around
the rear quarters . . .  wrap your fingers tightly around the first thing
you find . . . and get to tuggin' away . . . and . . . well . . . er . . .
uh . . . that's a story for a different day.

t hansen-moore

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____