[Vision2020] One final thing

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:33:17 PDT 2006

It was big of you to admit your mistake, Art. People who act all big while
hiding behind the anonymity of an internet alias bother me, too.

I have a question. You said this:

The worst, most dangerous cowards in the world are those who are afraid of
ideas.  I'll not comment in this post on the specifics of "Anonymous's"
complaint and his/her/its real motivation since I am sure others will.  The
complaining coward in this case is also too cowardly to reveal his
identity.   Hence, I am not sure if it/she/he represents a real threat to
anybody but themselves as most crackpots are.

Sounds like a lot of J Ford's posts. She refuses to tell anyone her name.
Does this apply to her, as well?

-Austin