[Vision2020] One final thing

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Fri Jun 9 15:32:28 PDT 2006

Apology accepted. Let your mind rest at ease, though. I wasn't really offended. I just found it amusing.

Take care,

From: Art Deco <deco at moscow.com>
Date: Fri Jun 09 17:17:49 CDT 2006
To: Vision 2020 <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Vision2020] One final thing

Deacon,

Please accept my apologies for my very stupid mistake.

I see that you are indeed listed in the CCC directory.  With all the
pseudonyms being used on V 2020, I erroneously assumed that your real name
was one of them.

Please forgive my carelessness.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane