[Vision2020] One final thing

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jun 9 14:41:27 PDT 2006

Well Terry,

I hope you are now really convinced!

Boy!  This is sure overwhelmingly reassuring testimony from someone too cowardly to sign his real name.  We don't even know if he is one of the "saints" in the Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine.

Perhaps the Deacon lacks courage because he was one of the entree contributors to a Rocky Mountain Oyster Feast touted or even attended by Debbie.  Do you suppose that Debbie might have even...  Nah!

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

PS: When examining the Cultmaster's statements on this or any other subject, let us not forget to consider his Doctrine of Covenantal Dishonesty.