[Vision2020] one final, final thing....

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 14:15:17 PDT 2006

In my eyes, a good Christian lives their life by
example. If this is an example of what your church
espouses, and apporoves of, I am truely saddened.

Janesta

--- ToeKneeTime at aol.com wrote:

> Keely, after seeing yet ANOTHER of your endless,
> condescending, smug and
> obnoxious posts attacking the local Christian
> community, one is reminded of Dan
> Akroyd's one line rejoinder to Jane Curtain on the
> old Saturday Night  Live.
> The "Evening Update" news spoof would begin with
> Jane launching into  another
> of her lengthy monologues while Dan sat patiently at
> her right.   When she
> finally wound down, Dan would begin his analysis
> with, "Jane, you  stupid bitch."
>
> The good Pastor Wilson is not in a position to make
> such a statement, but
> wouldn't it be great fun?
>
> Now go fold some clothes or something.
>
> --Tony

>  List services made available by First Step
> Internet,

Janesta Carcich

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.”

~ Coretta Scott King ~
1927-2006

***Because I am finding my words on the blogs of organizations I do not support***

~~~~~ Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Janesta Carcich ~~~~~

~~~~~ Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020
             forum without the express written permission of the author~~~~~