[Vision2020] Can He Do it?

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:40:44 PDT 2006

Does anyone here believe that Federer is going to be able to stop Nadal in
the finals of the French Open on Sunday? If I recall correctly, Nadal has
beat Federer 3 out of their last 5 matches.  What I have a hard time
imagining is stopping a man who is on his way to over 60 straight clay court
victories.  How can Federer stop momentum like that.  On the other hand,
you've got Federer who has won an unprecedented SEVEN Grand Slams in the
last 2 years seems to be the perfect tennis player. I don't know, but I
certainly have got to watch it! (Does anyone know if ESPN or NBC is covering
it?)