[Vision2020] Alright already.......

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jun 9 07:02:41 PDT 2006

Just to correct  Rodney's post, while I am a Wiccan, and involved with the YWCA, I do not
cast spells, throw curses, or write imprecatory prayers to bring harm to others.

 If, in fact, such things really worked, I still wouldn't turn ToeKnee into a toad. It would be
unethical as well as redundant.
Ignoring him works best for me as a means of making him disappear.

 I also do not remember ever having had any dealings of any kind with a Rodney Johnson, let
alone making him leave V2020 through the use of magic! Sounds like he's the one pulling
rabbits out of his---hat?----Is he a figment of someone's imagination? Is he another nom de
plume for one of our frequent posters? Who cares. It's always interesting when some new
ranter shows up (I always give them a more than a few chances before I hit the filter).

Evidenced by the smoke and mirrors employed by a local pastor and his followers, coupled
with their imprecatory prayers for smiting their enemies, there does seem to be some sort of
evil magic loose on the Palouse. It sure as heck isn't eminating from my house or place of
worship, and as I have no followers (not being the head of any organized group) I surely don't
have the power the local CC Wizard of Odds wields. Sorry to disappoint all those paranoid
folks who think a fictionalized Brothers Grimm witch and a Wiccan are the same thing.

Just for the record.....
Debi R-S

ToeKnee,

Just to update you on some of the major "characters" on this list (I am
being charitable), Debi Robinson-Smith is a witch.  No, I am not joking.
She is actually the head of her coven or something like that.  Just beware,
ToeKnee, of the spells and curses that may be directed your way.  (That
would explain a lot about her post.)

Debi R-S is also extensively involved with the Pullman chapter of the YWCA
(would that be CYA without the Witch?)  Obviously, the "Christian" component
of that organization went out the window years ago.  I have at various times
in the past been the subject of her, shall we say, "magic."  That is one of
the reasons why I unsubscribed from this list years ago.  There are some
things about the people on here that are so dark you just don't want to go
there.

I appreciate reading your posts, ToeKnee.  But continue to watch your
backside.  It is about time that someone took on the Confederacy of Dunces
here in these parts.  Take it as compliment that Bill London suggested we
shun you.  To hell with Bill London!  I think we should shun him and put him
in our Bozo filter!  He's a big reason this list became hopeless about three
years ago.  Of course, Bill only thinks Vision 2020 is hopeless if he reads
speech he doesn't agree with or that bothers him.

You have called a spade a spade and it looks like it's working.  I mean,
Joan Opyr is not participating on this list anymore (at least without an
intermediary).  You are helping clean the crap out the barn.  If Tom Hansen
finally decides to shut up, you will deserve more than kudos.  I really love
it when you get Keely all worked up so that she stumbles over the outpouring
of her own adjectives to try to denounce you, all couched in her "Christian
witness."  Talk about a major smug storm!  Maybe you ought to offer free
smelling salts that can be placed next to people's mousepads just in case
they find themselves reading your posts.

Here's a link for you and all of Moscow's charity, freedom, and
diversity-loving crowd to enjoy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naastenliefde%2C_Vrijheid_en_Diversiteit

This is the logical end of where we are "progressing" under Moscow's
progressive rule.

Seeya round town, ToeKnee.

>From: ToeKneeTime at aol.com
>To: debismith at moscow.com
>CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Alright already.......
>Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 00:55:20 EDT
>
>For God's sake, Deb, take a chill pill.  And HERE, you have spittle on
>your
>chin.......
>
>Thanks.
>
>You blurted that Mr. Wilson has failed to confront this (Sitler)  situation
>in a real and effective manner.
>
>Specifically, how would you suggest he could have improved upon alerting
>the
>authorities promptly, letting them handle it, and then keeping his mouth
>shut in order to protect the victims from being further victimized?
>
>Really, Deb, methinks ya'all have a major anti-Christian agenda.  But
>there
>are children involved here, so could you please bring yourself to forego
>your
>crusade until the system has had its chance?
>
>Best,    --Tony

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com