Fwd: [Vision2020] Rugby News

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:04:44 PDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Drew Hicks <drizzle.hicks at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 8, 2006 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Rugby News
To: Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>

It was the Irish A's, 28-13. And no, I don't think we could've done much
better. It's still rather embarrassing that a country of 300 million can't
compete with the commonwealth countries in a sport that we have been playing
as long (or at least nearly as long) as they have. Wales XV destroyed us
last June 88-3. USA rugby has to re-configure. They must put more into the
development of youth rugby than the already decimated Eagles team. But it
won't happen over night. I'm certainly trying to do my part. I always
welcome any help though.

Looking forward to more.

Drizzle