[Vision2020] DiVision 20/20

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 18:34:47 PDT 2006

OK, I think that First Step forgot two letters in the naming of this  forum. Division 20/20 should be the name. It clearly creates division  in our community.  It focuses on the things we all disagree with,  not agree with. We don't like to talk about things that we all agree  upon, that is boring, and not much to say. We like to argue and discuss  the things we don't. And since only about 40 people talk, with about 20  on one side, and 20 people on the other, it only makes since to rename  this forum "Division 20/20".

  Can we agree on the name change, or is there going to be division? ; )

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

http://mail.yahoo.com