[Vision2020] Re: Stop

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:38:49 PDT 2006

Way to stick to the point of the letter, Dougie.  Again, you try to distract
and detract from the main point.

Must be hard on the neck to be constantly turning your head in circles like
that to make sure you don't miss any opportunity to sidetrack.

Care to answer, LIKE A MAN, the charges being made here?

No?

Oh well - nothing new there.

J  :]

P.S.  GREAT letter, Miss Joan.