[Vision2020] Rugby News

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:25:03 PDT 2006

USA is certainly a ways from any kind of domination in rugby. We are number
14 in the world right now. But the difference between the top ten and the
rest is pretty drastic. NZ, UK, AUS, SA,WALES, ARG, IRE, SCO, FRA, ITALY,
all play a completely different game than that of the US and Canada.

But look at soccer, another age old sport that has exploded in the states
and a short 20 or so years later the USA goes to the world cup ranked 5th in
the world. Perhaps our children will play grade A rugby.

Drizzle