[Vision2020] Rugby News

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:09:43 PDT 2006

Don't think that you could really expect much more out of the US team.
America has a long way to go before it'll be competitive with the rest of
the world in rugby.  Historically, I wouldn't be suprised if some of the
american sports are considered flashes in the pan.  Rugy's lasted for
hundreds of years for a reason and is growing in popularity.  Football has
huge popularity in America, but has had to morph quite a bit.  Ah, but don't
get me started about football.

I'm looking forward to those finals in Edmonton, Alberta in a week!  I can't
believe we're going to have the All Blacks in our back yard (globally
speaking).