[Vision2020] USA way over-ranked in World Cup

Robert Sentz robsentz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:47:20 PDT 2006

Drew,
Its a strange Fear/Hate thing. They are afraid if they don't rank us high
enough we will attack them or wage some sort of economic war. The hate part
comes in because they know they can still crush our men's soccer team
whenever they want, so its better to rank us high and have us loose than to
rank us low and have us win.

Actually, I'm just kidding. I think its based on your performance in your
respective region since the last World Cup. We dominate CONCACAF, which is
our group (Mexico, Canada, T+T, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvodore,
etc. . .).

Cheers
Rob