[Vision2020] Sitler, Wight, and Stuff

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 8 11:47:52 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

It has been suggested by Arnold, Doug Wilson, and a couple other V2020
subscribers that my posting of public legal documents concerning Steven
Sitler's crimes imposes undue harm on Steven  Sitler's victims.  It is my
contention that information publicly released by these documents is no more
harmful than information released into the public domain by the state of
Idaho and/or Dale Courtney's blog; the difference being local knowledge of a
link to Doug Wilson and New Saint Andrews College.

The reason I publicly post such information is elementary, the public's
right to know; something Doug Wilson did not consider back in August of
2005.

Perhaps if Doug Wilson continues to remain adamant in his attempts to quash
the public release of this information, he should apply that same vigor in
closing down the state's website as well as Dale Courtney's blog.  But then,
maybe the difference reflected above is the difference in his chosen
pursuits.

Why wasn't the Moscow community informed back in August of 2005?

How can we as a community be assured that this will not happen again?

Footnote concerning Jamin Wight:  More to come . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

t hansen-moore (Whatcha think, V2020? Should I keep this signature?)
Moscow, Idaho

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown