[Vision2020] Coimputer Recycling Event

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Jun 8 10:13:17 PDT 2006

Exactly how and where are these items recycled?

Are they joining the system that ships electronics to third world
nations where people in shorts, ragged t-shirts, and bare feet squat
on the ground picking them apart--and destroying their environment
with stuff that is spilled?

Or, are they sent to facilities that protect both the workers and the
environment?

Kit Craine