[Vision2020] shamelessness

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:07:36 PDT 2006

I'd like to thank Jennifer for her input on this issue, as well as her
continuing valuable contributions regarding the Sheriff's office.  I ask two
rhetorical questions, and I am not asking Jennifer to answer them.  As has
been asked before, where was the local media?  And how is it that a serial
pedophile gets a 1 year sentence, in a time where a perpetrator of a
victimless crime such as marijuana possession could well face a stiffer
sentence?   Carl Westberg Jr.