[Vision2020] An Open Letter to Dave Johnson, the Daily News, and Lewiston Tribune

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 06:59:57 PDT 2006

It is really unfortunate that some people in our community are  shamelessly trying to gain political ground from this horrible tragedy  against children in our community, even providing information to help  publically indentify them. I know some people are shallow, but this  really takes the bacon.

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson stated:

"We try to avoid the approach taken by Jackie and Joan, Tom and Michael,
which is to dump Agent Orange on the whole jungle."

FYI, Your Whineyness - EVERY DOCUMENT (as in EVERY BYTE) posted at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

is a  matter of public record.  The only editing that I applied was page
numbering.  Your dilemma is not with me, but with your own conscience.

Doug "His Whineyness" goes on to say:

"Now if he [Wight] had only had the sense to have a sexual affair with
another man, Joan might currently be agitating for his reinstatement. What a
strange world we live in."

Joan's complaint has to do with the age of Wight's sexual partner.  If Wight
had a sexual affair with a 13-year old man (FYI, Your Whineyness - That is
an oxymoron), she, I, Michael, Jackie, and so many others would still be
extremely agitated concerning your lackadaisical approach to these matters
prior to last Monday (June 5, 2006).

In another matter, though, you have been extremely critical of Joan, who is
a well-voiced supporter of that portion of our American society that we can
all take lessons from that you so maliciously taunt, ridicule, and disdain.
I am speaking, of course, of committed monogamous gay marriages.

You are correct, Your Whineyness, "What a strange world we [here in Moscow]
live in."

By the by, Joan is writing a sequel to "Idaho Code".  Can we put you,
Comb-Over Courtney, and Roy Atwood down for one copy each?

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com