[Vision2020] shamelessness

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 8 06:48:32 PDT 2006

Some of us like Michael's posts. I encourage him to continue.
--
Joe Campbell

---- "g. crabtree" <jampot at adelphia.net> wrote:

Mr. Metzler, please give it a rest. A sorrowful event has occurred and you are defiantly not making it any better. The only people who are hanging on your every word are already members of your club. I am afraid that all the finger pointing that you have been doing of late is only serving to make you appear obsessed and deranged. Why don't you take a month or two off and see if you can get over what ever slight, real or imagined, that you think you have received from your former pastor. Perhaps during that time you will find a more productive way to utilize your time. Breathe in, hold it, release slowly, repeat.

G. Crabtree