[Vision2020] Alright already.......

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 7 23:59:27 PDT 2006

Mr. Simpson,

With respect to Steven Sitler, you've recently written:
"But there are children involved here, so could you please bring yourself to
forego your crusade until the system has had its chance?"
and
"Let's lighten up on this Sitler business until the system has had a full
chance to explore the case and hopefully, render a just verdict."

In a couple of your recent posts, it sounds like you may not be aware of the
fact that "the system" has had it's chance with Steven Sitler:  he
confessed, there was a Plea Agreement, and he's been sentenced.  Are you
aware of this?  I'm not aware that there's any factual dispute about those
three things.

Do you agree?

If so, how about commenting on the facts?  What is your opinion of the fact
that a confessed serial pedophile was on the loose for months and months
post-confession and pre-sentencing?  What are your thoughts about the Plea
Agreement?  And, how about the sentence -- do you think it appropriate?

If you've not seen the court documents, you can see some of them at:
http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027
Yes, yes, I know -- you don't think much of Tom Hansen!  But, please don't
let that keep you from looking at the publicly available official documents
he has made available if you're interested in commenting on the facts.

Now, I'll let you know in advance that I've readied myself for the shock
that we might actually agree on something  ;-)  And, I hope that if it's the
case that we find ourselves agreeing about this, it won't rock your world
too much, either  :-)  Somehow, I don't think it will . . .

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****