[Vision2020] shameless

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:28:36 PDT 2006

Points to be remembered:

DOUG IS NOT ORDAINED NOR HAS HE EVER ATTENDED ANY KIND OF SEMINARY - WHICH
IS AN TYPE OF INSTITUTION THAT HE SAYS IS SINFUL!!!!

NOR HAS HE EVER RECEIVED ANY KIND OF COUNSELING TRAINING OR PSYCHOLOGICAL
TRAINING!!!

Just by what right can he possibly claim the ability to counsel or
"train-up" anyone?

J  :]