[Vision2020] shamelessness

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jun 7 20:59:43 PDT 2006

How commendable for Gary Crabtree to take Michael to task for daring to speak of and to explore various elements of a case were the criminal is alleged by some to have committed over 100 instances of like crimes for which he is serving 1 year in the county jail for one of them (and with excursion privileges)!  Such a trivial matter, Gary.  Therefore, you are right!  We should absolutely not look at it a little more carefully since this is only the second sex with children case in recent months in the Wilson & Family's Cult & Cash Machine.  The other, Wilson's prize Grimfriar ministerial student, Jamin Wight, only had sex with a 14 year old girl probably less than 180 times.

Carry on Michael!

I suspect that once more of the facts in these cases become public knowledge the amount of public outrage will eventually lead to some well needed changes.  When this information does become public, Gary has saved us all a great deal of energy by not making it mandatory to thank him for his part in illuminating these affairs and their possible future consequences to the children of Moscow.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com