[Vision2020] An Open Letter to Dave Johnson, the Daily News, and Lewiston Tribune

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 7 19:30:23 PDT 2006

My goodness, I think that I just been a witness to a drive by character
assassination. A well thought out maneuver it was. Throw out a few tidbits,
tie then together with a dollop of innuendo and have a stooge lob it into
the forum. Hope that the inclusion of a few "pseudo-factoids" gives it
enough density to cause the splash to soil a few of your enemy's, all the
while pretending to an innocent "why oh why" letter format. It seems clear
that New West will be but a stepping stone on your way up the ladder to The
Star, Weekly World News, The Guardian or LeMonde. Masterful. Deceitful and
crass, but masterful.

G. Crabtree