[Vision2020] An Open Letter to Dave Johnson, the Daily News, and Lewiston Tri

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:19:12 PDT 2006

Jamin?!!!!  The leader of the "Future Men" of Christ Church?  THAT Jamin?!!

YOU SICK SOB!!!!  How dare you!  You had the trust of many families.  You
had these kids on camping trips, were supporting and encouraging families to
attend Atlas School, were taking certain children as your "special
projects", lecturing the boys about what it meant to be a man!

I can not believe this.  We were told you left town to begin your
"pastoring" at another church!!!

Merde!!!!

Just how many more are there in this "church"?  How many more "men" and
"future men" are we going to have to worry about?  And under what tutelage
theory of wilson has this been allowed to continue?

This girl was verra young when Jamin started hurting (YES! HURTING) her!!!
And that is just what is known about!

How you gonna excuse this one, wilson?  Great 'pastoring' you got going on
there.

Again, why was the community not told about this guy?

J  :]