[Vision2020] To Be Clear

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:47:08 PDT 2006

Oh, and to satisfy deacon james (jones - whomever):  No, I have not known
about this for months or from the beginning - had I, I would certainly have
published it as soon as I did know.  Since then, yes I have been looking
into it and yes I have read the file - not the only one to do so.  Several
people have now done so and that is a good thing.

I was notified on MONDAY, 5 June 2006, by e-mail by someone in Florida and
two other people confirmed it for me - both from other states and both who
just found out about it.  Since then, several web sites have been carrying
the story as well as this listserve.  It was pretty much based on the fact
that wilson told a lie on his blog and got caught at it.

Again, it was mr. wilson's responsibility to hold a news conference, tell
the community what had/is going on, and solicit victims to come forward, not
mine; however, I did it because I felt this community had the right to know
what had/is going on and who was/is involved from the standpoint of
responsibility...not the victims.

J  :]