[Vision2020] shamelessness

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:08:03 PDT 2006

Again, wilson is leaving out several key points:

A/  He was notified IN WRITING by Sitler's former church that Sitler was
considered by them to be a danger and why - to the extent that he was
removed from their church and any activities at/in their church.

B/  Sitler received counseling by Wilson BEFORE the charges were made by the
civil authority regarding his activities.

C/  wilson supposedly notified the kirkhood in writing that Sitler had been
caught, if you will, committing sins against the 7th Commandment.  Again,
this was BEFORE the civil authorities were notified and certainly they we
NOT notified by wilson - records prove that.

D/  This community was purposefully and 'skillfully' kept in the dark about
ALL of this and the risk/possibility that children in the community were at
risk.  Fact is, the file shows that Sitler ADMITS to having committed acts
against children in the church as well as the community.

E/  wilson neglects to mention that one of the NSA Attorney Of Record was
hired to be Sitler's Attorney of Record, that being Mr. Dean Wullenwaber.
(news item on NSA web site: "Dean Wullenwaber (far right), one of the
College's attornies..." was accompanied by a pic of Wullenwaber -
http://www.nsa.edu/news/fall2005.html#Anchor-Aug-62712)

wilson is a liar and as long as people continue to "give him the benefit of
the doubt" he will just continue on his merry way doing what he does best -
what-ever-the-heck-he-wants-to, to the detriment of this community and
certainly to the CC congregation.

J  :]