[Vision2020] shamelessness

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Wed Jun 7 08:32:43 PDT 2006

Wilson Writes:

Michael, in order to defend your reprehensible behavior in this, you have
/already /discussed a conversation your wife had with someone in the
victim's family on your blog. Although you did not identify them by name,
you doing this distressed that family greatly. Way to go. The mother of some
of the victims has called you up and begged you to take your postings down,
and you refused.

Me:

You are simply a liar Mr. Wilson; your deceit continues to boil over all
over the floor.  I have purposefully not mentioned explicitly the phone call
I had with the mother of the victim.  She would not want to be discussed in
this way, just as she would not want you posting to Vision 2020 about her.
You need to stop what you are doing now Mr. Wilson.  You've driven your
knife into my back as hard as you could already; why continue to bring the
victims into this?  This is amazing!  Stop doing this now.  Unfortunately I
must talk about the victim's mother to correct the record here. This mother
did indeed talk to me on the phone, and for a good amount of time.  You are
here slandering her good intentions and blamelessness in all this.  For her
own sake and own emotions, she was not willing to ask me to pull the public
announcement.  She is very open to the need to possibly inform the community
more than she had originally been led to do. She wanted a copy of it so that
she could correct any possible factual errors. What she asked me to pull
down was the debate between me and you.  The reason for this is obvious,
whether she is cognizant of it or not.  In that debate you start talking
about the victims and their family; you brought the victims front and
center, and you were the first person to do it.  I did not think you would
stoop that low; I was warned you would.  I guess I thought too highly of
you.  And for the record, this "discussion" about a conversation between my
wife and a "relative" (not clearly "in the family") was nothing more than my
explanation that we did not hear about Sitler from anyone but from someone
close to the family.  This was all I said, and this was the only point in
saying it. Obviously there is nothing wrong with such an innocent statement.
You here show your predatory nature towards your sheep by explaining to all
of Moscow the private feelings going on currently with the victim's mother
and others close by.  I am fine with these feelings; I sympathize with how a
mother might feel right now.  But this does not mean these feelings need to
be broadcasted; they are certainly not feelings this mother will likely have
a week from now.  Your deceit here and your use of the mother's victim here
is an outrage.  Leave the victim's out of this Wilson; you are the one in
the spot light.  Stop throwing up innocent people in front of you as human
shields.  I don't have time to read or comment to the rest of your post at
this time.  I hope to be back soon.

Michael Metzler