[Vision2020] Metzler's indiscretion.....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 00:13:12 PDT 2006

Pastor Wilson,

So good to finally hear from you.  Have been amazed by the degree of
hostility directed at you. Had been Eagerly anticipating the "other  side" on these
matters....

My experience these past couple months as a conservative on this list is
that the local liberal community is intolerant, shrill and hostile to a
diversity of political views; foremost, apparently, the Christian  perspective.

Witness the utter silliness of their "bozo filter" campaign!

As I mentioned, good to have you aboard.

--Tony