[Vision2020] Steven Sitler (was Re: [Vision2020] Dale and Beingpicky)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:43:36 PDT 2006

Not only did Sitler TELL Wilson he was committing these acts and Wilson was
"counciling" him about the situation while Sitler remained in the boarding
homes with children as well as a student of NSA, but Wilson was told by
Sitler's old church that he (Sitler) was committing sins (at the time, for
Lord knows what reason, they considered him committing sins in reference to
the 7th Commandment.)  Wilson then WROTE to the kirkhood telling them there
was situation concerning Sitler and the 7th Commandment but that they were
to keep it quiet and not talk to the community about it.

Straight up and to the point:  WILSON WAS AWARE OF THIS MAN'S ACTIVITIES FOR
AT LEAST TWO YEARS AND DID NOTHING TO STOP HIM OR WARN THE CITIZENS OF
MOSCOW, MUCH LESS STOP THE ACTIVITY FROM CONTINUING TO HAPPEN!!!  NOT the
wisest course of action no matter how you look at it.

Children in this community were placed in a very, very vulnerable position,
be they members of the CC or not.

To "princess"...dude, remove thy head from the dark place and see the light
- Wilson is no more a "pastor" nor a "Rev" than you are a princess or prince
or what-ever!  Just like him, you saying it don't make it so.

J  :]