[Vision2020] Case Number CR-2005-02027 (Steven James Sitler)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 17:33:00 PDT 2006

The below site is in reference to Steven Sitler...NOTE to the kirkhood -
NARY a one of the items shown references the name of a victim.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

NOTE TO PROSECUTOR:  Victim needed to be added to list of Sitler's list -
ALL of the children of the City of Moscow!!!

NOTE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: When can we see the same reporting of this case
that we have seen in recent cases such as the battery cases that have been
reported?  Is there a good reason this was NOT reported to the Moscow
citizens?

NOTE TO SELF: Don't expect an answer.  Unusual quiet is being exercised in
this case.

NOTE TO LEGISLATORS:  You WILL hear from this defendant in the furture; he,
like all the others, WILL re-offend - bank on it.

J  :]