[Vision2020] googleearth

Tami Stinebaugh stinebaugh4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 15:49:42 PDT 2006

Thought some of you might like to try this out.  Go to www.googleearth.com and you can view different areas in the world via satelite photos.  I put in several Moscow addresses (including my own) and get great pics of neighborhoods etc.  I can even see our camper parked in the driveway etc.   I have also checked out our camp spots and get to see them from a totally different perspective.  My kids enjoy putting in places around the world and getting a look at places we most likely will never be able to visit. It's kind of a fun thing to try, if you haven't seen this already.  Enjoy!

  Tami Stinebaugh

http://mail.yahoo.com