[Vision2020] Dale and Being picky

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:46:35 PDT 2006

Miz Mix of the Jaundiced Eye completely missed the point of my post, which
was echoed by Mr. Metzler when he wrote: "J Ford, please do not insinuate
that any of the victims are somehow culpable . . . By implying any such
thing you are . . . hurting the victims . . . "

Here is wisdom:

"Happy shall he be, that taketh the victims and useth them to bash his enemy
in public, all the while proclaiming his own righteous motives."

In closing, I repeat:

Be ye angry, and sin not: for the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness
of God.

-- Princess Sushitushi