[Vision2020] Sex Scandal Hits Close to Dougie's Home

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Tue Jun 6 11:31:02 PDT 2006

If this information is accurate, the thought is mind-boggling. How
does someone sentenced to life (for molesting children?) end up
serving only one year in a county jail?

If the sentence was imposed locally, why weren't there any stories in
the newspapers or on the radio. Why no warnings from the authorities?

This community just finished dealing with Kanay Mubita--a situation
where the systems that should protect potential victims didn't work
very well. Will we soon be waking to the reality that a life time of
reporting to a probation officer didn't protect some child?

Kit Craine