[Vision2020] ACS: Mubita's enabler........

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 5 15:29:33 PDT 2006

ToeKnee stated:

"If Sitler is in fact found guilty of child rape, I feel that he should also
dangle kicking and twitching at the end of a rope."

I assume that you are willing to accept a plea agreement (dated July 7,
2005) the same as a conviction?

And if so, should those people that were aware of Sitler's "acts", but did
nothing, swing from the same rope?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown