[Vision2020] a tutorial for Austin

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Jun 5 09:10:45 PDT 2006

Austin,

I wish I had time to find "any little thing."   In fact, there is still some
basic stuff I'd like to write on that I just don't have the time for.
Badlands has negative stuff about Wilson all the time, and there have even
been debates about me and my site over there.  The facts are the opposite
from what you suggest here. I have repeatedly not made use of many of
Wilson's critics, and I have refused to post links that I found to be
unnecessary or unfair.  This post in question from badlands was very
insightful about Wilson's manipulative use of rhetoric-his response to Stan
a mild example.

Michael Metzler

Michael,

I am sorry for the jab - thanks for not letting me get away with it. It was
not right of me.

I know who badlands is and I do not like him one bit. He thought we were all
chummy with his separation of the races thing, but we aren't, and now he
says dumb things about Doug Wilson. When you linked his post (
http://poohsthink.com/?p=487 ) it looked to me like you were just looking
for any little thing. What is it about that post that you liked? Even if you
didn't know who the poster was, I didn't find it all that impressive. "We
have reason to believe that Doug Wilson isn't sleeping very well." Yeaaah.
He's already doing damage control for an upcoming sex scandal. Or, as he
responded to 'Stan':

Stan, the people who brought us the Morton Street "scandal" are fully
capable of creating a scandal out of anything. That scandal consisted of the
elders discovering some young idiots gambling, shutting the operation down,
and requiring and enabling restitution. Quite a shameful thing, I know. Any
sex scandal would have to be manufactured the same kind of way, but I have
good reason to believe that our adversaries are trying to figure out a way
to do it. All they have to do is get a good pr angle to hide their callused
contempt for any victims involved.

I enjoyed getting together for coffee and we will do it again!

-Austin