[Vision2020] Keely continues her defense of Mubita.....

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 5 07:47:47 PDT 2006

You got it.  I have no problem praying pretty much as you've supplied me the
words.

Have fun, Elvis.  I knew you were alive . . .

keely

From: ToeKneeTime at aol.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Keely continues her defense of Mubita.....
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 02:47:24 EDT

Keely,

You bitch because I used the term: sphincter" to describe a man who would
place his own sexual gratification ahead of the right to life of some DOZEN
women.

Why?  What term would you have preferred?  Misunderstood young  man?

For God's sake, Keely, "sphincter" was putting it mildly.

You are one flaky chick, sister.  You insist that your heart goes out  to
the
women he likely infected.  Then you tell us you are wasting time  praying
for
HIM!

Wonder how THAT one went....  "Dear Lord, Have mercy on Mr. Mubita,  who's
actions will likely result in the lingering deaths of several of my
sisters......."

Yeah, Keely, you're a staunch defender of women's rights.

And I'm Elvis Presley.

If you really want to be taken seriously as a champion of women's rights,
you might consider taking a firm and gutsy stance against those who would
prey
upon them.

Doggedly trying to rebut liberals who are stuck on stupid,   ---Tony