[Vision2020] a tutorial for Austin

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sun Jun 4 23:48:22 PDT 2006

Austin Writes:

Also amusing is how Mr. Metzler is willing to quote the kinists when they
say something bad about us.

Me:

Well, I still feel like I'm one of the "us" here, so this is a bit
uncomfortable (I have until June 15 to file a complaint about my household
getting kicked out of CC).   But I need to remind you that the one singular
time I "quoted" a "kinist" I did not even know from where I was quoting
from.  I think I made this clear at the time.  I like your concern over
worship music.  I do hope you would be willing to visit with us at our new
church sometime soon.  But I think we should hang out at Bucers again soon.

Blessings

Michael