[Vision2020] IBTA Decisions

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 3 20:34:22 PDT 2006

And what a sterling Christian witness we have here, folks.

Wood, hay, and stubble, Doug.  Wood, hay, and stubble.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: vision2020 at moscow.com, DonaldH675 at aol.com
Subject: [Vision2020] IBTA Decisions
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:15:40 -0400

Dearest Rose,

When you and Don finally get a place of your own and stop boarding with your
daughter and start actually paying taxes then I think we will start
listening to your diatribe on the importance of paying one's taxes into the
system.

Have a good day!

Doug!
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!