[Vision2020] is V2020 doomed?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Jun 3 12:49:06 PDT 2006

Re: [Vision2020] is V2020 doomed?I found it interesting that Solomon's posting, in response to Arnold's posting, in response to Weitz' posting, in response to Metzler's posting, in response to my original question, all used the subject line "is v2020 doomed?"......from just that read, I would say the answer is no.
BL