[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita, filthy abuser of women..... and his defenders...

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:02:36 PDT 2006

On 6/2/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> Standing up for women's rights and in opposition to those who would aid
> their abusers,  --Tony

Does anyone remember the Smothers Brothers?  Tommy and Dick Smothers,
an amazing comedic duo.  The Smothers Brothers were so funny that I
would laugh until I nearly wet myself.  I never thought that I would
encounter such delicious humor again.

I was wrong!  Our own Tony Simpson manages in one man to combine the
talents of the Smothers Bothers, and then he actually exceeds them.
When I read his post today, I laughed so hard that I literally wet
myself, instead of the mere close-call that the Smothers Brothers had
induced.

Don't worry, Tony, I won't be sending you my laundry bill.

Slain by the tremendous comedic talents of Tony Simpson,  -- Chas