[Vision2020] Cant we all just get along???

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Jun 2 12:15:57 PDT 2006

Mr London,

I just remembered one of your last posts a couple of days ago where you
were welcoming the GMA out-ing themselves from their smoke filled
closet and could we all just get along.

I'm all for a group hug! In order for all to "get along" I'm curious as
to the flavor of choice the tobacco is to be made of for the peace
pipe. Will it come from a pouch or a baggie?

There is nothing like comming out of the closet and facing the public
honestly!

lemeno
Doug!