[Vision2020] Spam

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:26:59 PDT 2006

I received two pieces of Spam this morning, both ostensibly from Linda
Pall.  You all should have seen them in your Inbox, as they were
addressed to Vision2020.  When I phoned First Strep to inform them
that Linda's machine had likely been compromised, they told me (exact
quote) that they were "too busy" to let her know.

"The normal way that we handle it, is we let the customer discover it
for themselves," they said to me, while acknowledging that they were
aware of the probable infection.

I am grateful to First Step for hosting Vision2020, but I find this a
very poor example of customer service.

Linda, if you are reading this: it is almost certain that your
computer has been infected.  I apologize for letting you know via this
public method.