[Vision2020] Re: Call them what they are: subversives.....

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 21:54:38 PDT 2006

These are the sentiments of someone who truly loves his country -- not just
has vague feelings of nostalgia for "the good old days," or who finds people
who disagree with him to be less patriotic than he is, but someone who
appreciates freedom and democracy and a way of life that would mean a lot
less if ToeKnee were in charge.

keely