[Vision2020] A "Peace" of Grass---featuring a GI in Iraq

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 1 14:44:39 PDT 2006

As I stated before, you do bring a respectable view to the debate.

I remember the time Tom called me out in this forum, (probably jokingly).  I
did not go into a rant over it but basically just ignored it.  To this day
Tom enjoys chiding me by misusing my name just because he knows it irritates
me.  How does he know?  I politely asked him not too, that's how.  Did he
care?  Obviously not, since he continues it to this day.  He may be a great
guy but I personally don't care much for people like him.  He can dish it
out but he cries when someone dishes it back to him.

He has shown me no respect what-so-ever but expects me to respect him.  Not
going to happen.

Tom has apologized for getting in a fluff over my asking him a simple
question and I accept that.  This affair should just be allowed to die of
its own lack of concern, if everyone will just allow it.

Dick S.

Dick S.